Summer is in full swing!
Yep! We’ve got 100% all natural hot yoga every weekend for you. But since some of you may find the heat daunting, we want to offer a few points to consider.
- Its cooler in the woods and we practice in the shade.
- Heat helps you get limber and is great for yoga breakthroughs!
- It’s not as hot outside as it is in a hot yoga studio (usually 105 degrees!)
- The summer breeze means no stagnant stuffy air.
- Nothing like a good sweat to detox the body!
- We’ll take you to “the beach.” (Peirce Mill Hike)
- Some hikes end at an awesome cool water pump! (Peirce Mill Hike)
Bottom line, outdoor hot yoga is high quality good stuff. Give it a try! For the rest of July and August we will have at least 2 Yoga Hikes a week. Sign up online and join us!
Thank You Rosslyn, VA!
We had a fantastic experience offering Yoga Hikes in Rosslyn for the month of June and we plan to be back! Though these were Urban Yoga Hikes we hiked up good hills and through FIVE parks including Gateway Park, Highlands Park, Hillside Park, Dark Star Park, and Freedom Park! What really made it great though were all of the hikers who came out for their first Yoga Hike. Your tweets, posts, and feedback were fantastic. Thank you!!
Stay tuned via our Facebook page and website for upcoming dates in Rosslyn before the 2014 season ends! For more photos of our June Yoga Hikes in Rosslyn taken by owner and lead yoga hiker, Danielle M. Reyes, visit our Facebook Page.